Pennsylvania RAMP Server/Seller Online Training
This online program is designed specifically for businesses that have a liquor license in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania to prevent sales or service of alcohol to a visibly intoxicated patron or minors under the age of 21. Successful completion of the program and passing of the online exam with an 80% or better will merit a certificate valid for two years in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. This satisfies one of the five parts necessary for RAMP compliance.
This website and online training program was not created by the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board (PLCB), however, this course has the approval of the PLCB as a valid curriculum for the RAMP server/seller training and is provided by Paster Training, Inc. Please note, Paster Training is not an employee of the PLCB.
- Pennsylvania liquor laws and liabilities
- Proper documentation and the Liquor Code
- Understanding alcohol, absorption rate factors, and drink equivalency
- Measuring intoxication and how alcohol is eliminated
- Identification and assessment of alcohol-related problems
- Intervention techniques to prevent alcohol-related tragedies
- Properly identifying minors and evaluating identification cards
Protect your customers, your brand, your business and your profits by increasing professional skills, establishing responsible practices for serving alcohol and earning discounts on liquor liability insurance. Learn the skills needed to assess alcohol-related problems. This course can help keep your operation and your customers safe and compliant.
Upon course completion, participants will be prepared to:
- Understand the legal ramifications of improperly serving alcohol.
- Differentiate between people enjoying themselves and those becoming intoxicated with alcohol.
- Properly check identification cards to avoid service or sales of alcohol to minors.
- Prevent alcohol-related problems and handle alcohol-related situations with greater confidence.
- A Web link to the RAMP Online Training Program.
- A printable RAMP Certificate
- Minimum system requirements are:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7, Linux or Mac OSX
- CPU: Pentium 3, 500Mhz
- System Memory (RAM): 1GB
- Hard Disk: 100MB free space
- Network Speed: 128 Kbits/sec
- Screen: 1024x768, "16-bit High Color"
- Web Browser: Internet Explorer 7 or higher, Google Chrome, Safari
- Flash: Version 9 or higher
Who Should Enroll
- All team members that serve, sell, or check IDs, representing a minimum of 50% of licensee’s staff.
Self-paced (30 day limit)
Interested in online training?
Please click on the following link for the RAMP Online course.
Please Note: If you order the RAMP Server/Seller online course, you will receive an additional email from our hosting website Ready Training Online (RTO) with your login information and the link to begin your course. If you do not receive the email from RTO, please call our technical support line and they will resend it. Our technical support number is 800.786.9545 ext. 201. Technical support is available Monday through Friday, 8am – 8pm EST.